If you are a nurse and looking for a job with an attractive salary in the gulf, then we have a piece of good news for you. Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospitals is recruiting candidates for Nurse Job Vacancy in Gulf.
About Badr Al Samaa Hospital Middle East
Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospitals & Polyclinics started as Polyclinic in 2002 and is now one of the largest networks of hospitals and polyclinics in the GCC with around 18 hospitals and medical centers across Oman, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Qatar. In the first place, we provide high-quality, cost-effective treatment services, and procedures to our patients.
Education: Candidates must be BSC/GNM qualified.
Salary details: 420 OMR + Accommodation
Nurse Job Requirements:
The candidate must be either a graduate in B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years experience in any department or a graduate in GNM Nurses with a minimum of 4 years experience in any department. 10 hours of duty time per day with one day off weekly. Not to mention, the Age limit is 35 years. At present we have 50 vacancies, but only female candidates need to apply. Moreover, the candidate should have good communication skills.
Nurses experienced in OT/ Labour room/NICU/ICU for more than 4 years will get an extra 50 OMR per month.
Responsibilities of Staff Nurse
- Assures high-quality patient care
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Candidates interested in applying for Nurse Job Vacancy in Gulf, please share their updated resumes along with all supporting documents to our email: [email protected]
For more details please contact: 6235349396/9995801096/9072014111/0484-4144333
Address: CAREER’S WORLD TRAVEL & TRADE LINKS, G-51, PANAMPILLY NAGAR, COCHIN – 682036