Join our team as we are looking for eligible and enthusiastic candidates to manage our company’s recruiting and development programmes under the given job vacancies.
Job Vacancy Details:
- Job Title: HR Manager
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and strategies.
- Strengthen management and employee relationships by responding to requests, complaints, and other issues.
- Control the hiring process.
- Support business needs by developing, employing, and keeping up human capital.
- Establish and maintain all of the organisation’s HR strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Examine the program’s training requirements.
- Inform management and make decisions using HR indicators.
- While managing human resources, always ensure legal compliance.
2. Job Title: HR Executives
- Create benefit and compensation structures.
- Put performance review processes in place.
- Create ethical human resources policies and make sure that staff members are aware of and following them.
- Use effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing methods.
- Determine the learning requirements for each employee and oversee their development.
- Act as the point of contact for inquiries about labour law,
- Oversee the budget and day-to-day activities of the HR department.
- Managing employee complaints
- Calculate the rates of staff turnover and retention.
3. Job Title: Data Entry Operators
- Candidates would be in charge of making sure that various sorts of data are entered and maintained in an accurate and current manner.
Interested candidates can apply now by submitting their updated CVs to [email protected] . For more details, call 0484 4144333 or +919645886019.
Career’s World Travel & Trade Links is a leading manpower consultancy in India with its headquarters in Calicut and offices in Cochin and Mumbai. With over three decades of experience and knowledge in the recruitment sector, Careers World has been offering top talent to businesses and promising career paths to job candidates. Recognized by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs of the Government of India (Licence number: 0825/KER/PER/1000+5/4587/1995).